About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February 1st

After finishing up the very first month of 2011, (and almost another day -Feb. 1st)
I think it's a good time to look back and check out my goals.

~Have accomplished anything on my 23 things to do before I'm 24 list? (ahhh!!!!!! it sounds so.stINkin old!)

~have I worked on any of my goals for January?

~ have I worked on my goal/resolution I shared with my LifeGroup last week?  (being more intentional about praying every day)

~ am I posting/adding any pictures/new features/making changes to my blog?

And finally, I think it's good to look back,
see what I've done,
what I haven't,
what I should,
what I shouldn't, (yeah, I was a little ambitious about January)
what I want to,
what I need to change,
where I'm doing okay,
and what fun thing I'll do to bless myself&others!

Here's to doing all of this inspection tomorrow morning :)
'Cause let's face it, I should have gone to bed when I came home 3 hours ago.
.            .           so... um.... yeah..
Here's to {tomorrow}!

No comments:

Post a Comment