About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

7 minutes

Thinking.....
about finally working on making a print out of this font.

Downloading.....
Supply & Demand by Amos Lee.

Viewing.....
Down East Basics spring catalog.

Hearing.....
song: Me And Mrs. Jones.
via Michael Buble's Hollywood cd.

Reading.....
book: DV.
very stream of consciousness book about Diana Vreeland. hard to follow

Watching....
movie: All About Steve.
great heart, a few crummy characters, but love for Sandra B & her character won in the end.

show: American Idol. 
ugh. my Mom watches & now I'm hooked. it is soo overly dra.ma.tic.

Drinking.....
H2O    and    apple juice

Eating....
dinner: chicken & vegetable saute via BHG

dessert: rice krispy treats. that my sister forced me to bring home.
it's sheer torture.
or not :)

Cleaning....
vacuuming the whole house.

Writing....
stockpiling a ton of new blog posts!

Seeing....
my neighbor's tiny dog 'guard' his house from the front porch

Humming....
"Ten Minutes Ago" from the Cinderella movie with Brandy.
I hummed every song from the movie, plus some worship songs, & Frank Sinatra to a baby at the hospital last week. Loved it.

And just like that, it's 7 minutes til Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment