About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Friday, February 4, 2011

early

so if someone wanted to give me an outrageously early birthday gift..........                                                                (click pictures for links)

I would be happy to take these boots off of their hands,
And they're only $59.99!
And they're in my size!
( 9 if you really want to know- they run small )
It's like they need to be on my feet! right now!

I wouldn't mind taking ownership of this pleasant print:
I could make do with this amzing blazer:
and I don't think I would mind wearing this dress over and over and over and over and over again:

and not that I would be able to walk in these, but I spotted almost exact look-a-likes in the j.crew catalog today!
and ohmygoodness I'm trying not to buy into the whole oxford shoes & platform ankle boot trends, but these two are just too amazing!



and correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the girl modeling this sweatshirt a past ANTM winner?
or am I crazy?
or are you ashamed that I used to watch that show? it's okay. I am too :)
what a waste of time!

No comments:

Post a Comment