About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Counting on God

So I haven't done a 'song' post in quite a long time.
Mainly because I hadn't heard anything new for awhile that rang true enough to remember it four years from now.

Hmph. Not using the cliches I keep thinking of to introduce it.
So...here are some verses that are better!  This, this, and this.

Here's an idea: load the song & then press play as you read through the lyrics!



I’m in a fight not physical
And I’m in a war
But not with this world
You are the light that’s beautiful
And I want more
I want all that’s Yours

Joy unspeakable that won’t go away
And just enough strength
To live for today
So I never have to worry
What tomorrow will bring
‘Cause my faith is on solid rock
I am counting on God

I am counting on
I am counting on God

The miracle of Christ in me
Is the mystery that sets me free
I’m nothing like I used to be
Open up your eyes you’ll see

Via: Jared Anderson
© 2007 Vertical Worship Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment