About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

LLT

This week's round up of internet good-ness.

etsy shop of song lyric posters
martawrites.com has a fun series: fifteen fill-ins where well known blogger guests fill in random Q & A's

a fun, new-to-me blog with just the right mix of design, fashion, & family

a lovely series of non-designer designed homes
ooh that headboard! wall paper? chalkboard?

A pen-pal blog project: someday, I wish I could do this style of blogging with a friend/sister. Sharing inspiration, conversation, and loveliness.


 a computer in disguise

I would just load the video & then click through. It's definitely worth watching to the end!


Inspiration has struck! I want to make one of these quite badly :)
Well, I'm off to collect my sharpies & white T!

See ya latah!

No comments:

Post a Comment