About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Friday, March 11, 2011

March seventh

written Monday, March 7th:

Right now I'm sitting on my couch in my apartment.
Since it's about an hour (or so) before sunset, sunlight is streaming in soo brightly right now.

It's making it hard to see anything.
I can see those little glinty sun glares through my eyelashes as I'm squinting to see the computer screen.
It's also the perfect time to wake up from a nap. With sunlight bursting through the window, I wake up with a big lazy smile .. It's the best.feeling.ever :)
It's at moments like this that I'm reminded that I'm not called to live a sedentary life.

I've been called to action.

To live freely.

To walk in grace and freedom.


To have {JOY} !

To run in silly circles outside in the sunshine
&
To live every day for the present day. Not for the last or for the next.


It's also at moments like these when I'm extremely grateful that God created me as a true California girl,
One who love, Love, LOVES sunshine, warm weather, and leaves rustling in the breeze.

It's also at times like these that I wish the upcoming triple digit weather would take more than three months to arrive.
Yes, I said  t r i p l e  digits.Where I'm from, Subway has a deal most summers that you can get a cheaper sandwich on 100+degree days.
No joke.
It's kind of the only perk.  But I'll take it!  :)

Anyways, here are some New Songs-ies!

I'll Stand -Hillsong

....So I'll stand
With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the One who gave it all
So I'll stand
My soul Lord to You surrendered
All I am is Yours



Furious -Jeremy Riddle click here for song chart
(chorus only)

His love is deep, His love is wide
And it covers us
His love is fierce, His love is strong
It is furious
His love is sweet, His love is wild
And it's waking hearts to life


And lately I've been listening to a little Christmas music.
There's a great new song on my new playlist over -->
it's called:

 Winter Snow -Audrey Assad feat. Chris Tomlin 
With all the strength of a hurricane
You could've come like a forest fire
With the power of heaven in Your flame

But You came like a winter snow
Quiet and soft and slow
Falling from the sky in the night
To the earth below

You could've swept in like a tidal wave
Or an ocean to ravish our hearts
You could have come through like a roaring flood
To wipe away the things we've scarred

But You came like a winter snow
(Yes, You did)
You were quiet

You were soft and slow
Falling from the sky in the night
To the earth below

Oh, no, Your voice wasn't in a bush burning
No, Your voice wasn't in a rushing wind
It was still
It was small
It was hidden

You came like a winter snow
Quiet and soft and slow
Falling from the sky in the night
To the earth below

Falling
(Oh, yeah)
To the earth below
You came falling
From the sky in the night
To the earth below

No comments:

Post a Comment