About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

LLT

Hello! And welcome to.....Linky Love Thursday!

Editor's Note:  I finished this a little late last week so it's coming to you a little tardy, but it's all still true!


Just a little peek into some things I've enjoyed looking at this week:


a lovely illustrator/artist/blogger    via....
lisa rupp

my montly desktop calendar download          via...lisarupp

a lovely & inspiring bouquet   link via.....
lisa rupp

two lovely food blogs      via.....
andrea & her sister!

another (old favorite) illustrator     via....
natasha rosenberg

an awesome giveawayenter for me? :)  it's for a
letterpress!

katie daisy.      nuff said.

a guilty pleasure is starting back up again :)  .....army wives  via.....
lifetime

oh! and another guilty pleasure started a few weeks ago!   via.....
white collar

a fun collection of etsy finds   via.....
vintage junky

an inspiring
new blog  via.....vintage junky

a crochet rose pattern         via.....crochet rosebuds       (still looking for a good infinity scarf pattern)

cookies
I want to make soo badly                via.....
withstyle&grace

and then there are, oh, three more recipes I've got to try from ws&g's source   via.....
here, here, & here

and speaking of smores, I saw a tip somewhere last week to add a little bit of peanut butter &/or banana to your smore before smooshing the marshmallow & top graham on.

and, oh. my.  this needs to be in my mouth, STAT!

a cookie pie I want to make just as badly    via.....
marigold road

a tutorial on how to make a button for your blog    via.....
mandipidy

this makes me wish I had some green yarn     via......
skip to my lou

an inspiring craft (embroidery hoop)  & wreath (ooh! those flowers! via.....
marigold road)

a set of mugs that are simply lovely!  ......................
the-four-seasons-cup-set

And lastly, isn't this just so fun?!    via....
hello teef

2 comments: