About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Please, don't

Please don't ask me what I did yesterday.

Because if you do, I'll have to tell you that I did not.....


let my alarm go off for a whole hour,

eat breakfast/lunch at 11:30,

watched a few whole discs of Modern Family & Friends (& a show online),

and got on facebook briefly .three. times,

and then wikipedia & blog hopped for an hour,

and looked at the dirty dishes accumulating in the kitchen and hoped, 'Maybe the sister will wake up early tomorrow and do them all!',   (wishful thinking, I know :)

and then had a mini fight with the sister,

and then hugged the sister after we cooled off, told her I loved her, and then promised to go to bed soon.

and then brushed my teeth, washed my face, and then got in bed.

.....Because, hey! I was already in my pajamas.

As in, I never changed out of them.

......umm............



So, Please don't ask me what I did yesterday.

Because one (or all) of those things might have happened.

1 comment:

  1. hi grace! just stumbled upon your blog!
    I have TOTALLY had (many) days like this... isn't that what college like is about?!

    ReplyDelete