About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

ch-ch-ch-changes

Anyone else remember the 'ch-ch-ch-chia!' commercials?


After spending way too much time on the computer last night,
I then decided to start an account on picnik.

Which then ate up a few more hours of time.
oops
: D

But, the end result is a brand, spankin new header!
That I designed myself!

And
 W



O





W






!

!
!

It took me quite a few tries, a tutorial, and encouragement from a few girls (Molly & Rachel).

Now, I feel like things finally look  ..just..  right.

Phew.
Took long enough : )


And an unrelated photo.
Cause I was on a picnik roll last night......



cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Soooo cute. And this is how we all learn to blog and what not...google and harassing others. You're legit.

    ReplyDelete