About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

martes, martes

Yesterday, I got an e-mail that said I could get one extra ticket for my graduation.
And that ticket is most definitely going to my oldest almost sister, Becca.

Who, in fact, graduated herself just last weekend with her Master's of Arts & her teaching credential!!
Woohoo!

So proud of this shorty : )


Saw this video on this blog.
Seriously, you are going to NEED some tissues, esp. if you're on your period like me : )


So precious : )

Can't say I didn't warn you......right?

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. thanks! (ps, what specifically were you talking about in your last comment on my blog??? what friend? Just curious!)

    ReplyDelete