About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Friday, January 29, 2010

Today

I had so much fun today!
(And after a rather sleepless night filled with early morning wake-up calls to pain, I needed it.)

Woke up, got ready, went to lunch with some of my best friends that I hadn't seen in a loong time (yummy food),
went to class
(talked to a really nice girl, Noelle- fun spelling!),
went to the library (good cd),
went to a friends' house (watched What Not To Wear),
went outside to enjoy the gorgeous weather,
played some volleyball,
played guitar until my fingers were numb as the sun set,
said friend cooked an amazing yet delish dinner, watched more WNTW
had the best sugar cookies (I should have grabbed some more before I left!),
came home,
read my friends' blog about her new little boy- man isn't he the cutest little chubby thing?!

and now I'm going to watch an episode of Friends before calling it a night around eleven!



God is good.
Thank you for blessing me with great friends,
money to buy good food to eat with great friends,
and a car to get to school and then over to my friends' house!

Oh and thanks to the sis who let me have the parking spot. (For future reference: leaving me the spot is always an instant bright spot in my day. Seems simple, but it's definitely a blessing -even if our neighbor parks way too close to our spot :)

No comments:

Post a Comment