About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Oh-Ten

New Years Resolutions for 2010:

Let me preface this by saying that I don't usually make any resolutions at all, but I think I'll try to do a few things differently this year.

1. Take more time to Pray. Goal-oriented future and others-focused prayer.
2. Serve more.
. a. Note to self: Sleeping in can happen next weekend :)
. b. Go on a missions trip outside of the country!
3. Give more.
. a. Cleanse and purge unneccessary things from my life.
. b. Foster a spirit of generosity. Every day. of my life. Self: 'Don't be so stingy!'
4. Procrastinate less.
. a. Work hard. and ahead of time.
. b. Sleep! Have better sleep habits (going to bed early when I can).
5. Do more!
. Read more, get out and explore more, try new things more, eat, laugh, and love more!

Thanks God for teaching me, molding me, and changing me this past year. THanks for the life you have given me and the relationships I have had with friends, family, and even strangers! YOU are awesomesauce. Following you should be easy-peasy. But, alas, it is not. I'm still in this if you are! Love ya!
Go 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment