About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Friday, January 29, 2010

eventually

I want to write a song about this someday.....


Luke 1:78-79
"because of the tender mercy of our God,
by which the rising sun will come to us from heaven
to shine on those living in darkness
and in the shadow of death,
to guide our feet into the path of peace."


and this....

Matthew 3:8
"Produce fruit in keeping with repentance."


and this....

Psalm 103:10
"...he does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities."

Amen! Thank you God for that last one!

No comments:

Post a Comment