About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Yesterday

Yesterday, on the first official day of summer,
 there was a forecast of 110 degrees.

Which translated to icky-hot-YUCK heat.

Which also made me think that it would be a horrible, no good, very bad day.

However, after surviving said 100+ degrees of nastiness,
I can say.....
 I showed the first day of summer who was boss!

The happs:

woke up lazily, chatting w/the seester on ma bed


quick lunchy


frozen yogurt date w/the seester & lovely friend Alex
{where I had thin mint + strawberry yogurt + strawberries + watermelon}
*don't even get me started on how much I love watermelon + frozen yogurt
I kinda love it. and I'm not a froyo girl



went 'paint looking' with the seester
(aka looking at paint colors)


spent 30 minutes in Home Depot.
-that's a hardware store-
not exactly my main spot.
'twas lovely & fun!


spent 30+ min. in Michael's
....and didn't buy a single thing.
-major progress people-
left super inspired!


library'd it up for 1+ hour
got TONS o'books.
eep! : )


went to the 'f-market'aka Farmer's Marketbought lovely green beans for dinner
+
romaine for crisp salads
+
sugary sweet strawberries
-for reals. they taste like sugar!-


dinner w/seester & lovely friend Katie
kebobs + sauteed green beans + couscous

sadly the only picture taken all day since I forgot the camera : (


trip to grocery store for ice cream

speed scrabble w/seester & katie
-slowest round(s) ev.er.-


read 3/4 of a new library book


'twas a lovely day.
for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment