About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

random lately-s

So......

....I'm kinda addicted to picnik....

.....and to staying up late doing nothing important. lame. ugh......

.....I had a super awesome time wrapping up my Life Group (Bible study) with my fun group of lay-dies on Tuesday....

....'twas fun...and we had the healthiest snack of pretty much the entire semester....ha!... you know we be fancy....

....I made a super yummy dinner on Wed. for just my mom & me.. fruit salad + steamed broccoli + grilled chicken sandwiches....yumm!

....I tend to write sandwiches with two 'h's....i.e.: sandwhiches....and I'm a pretty good speller.....

...I don't care for weird abbreviations.....i.e.: totally does NOT = totes   & obviously does NOT = obvs....

...I, um, 'left a rose' one day and totally let my dad blame it on Milo, my sister's dog...in his defense, he has pretty smelly roses...but I sure was giggling to myself though : )
....p.s. 'leaving roses' is a euphemism for, uh....farting/tooting


....I asked the seester to have ingredients on hand so we can make these yummy truffles!!!!!

....rocked out to this song while driving.....

....kinda freaked/geeked out when I stumbled upon this lovely site.......

....entered to win a Polaroid (fujifilm) Instax camera, & was reminded -yet again- of my wish for one of my own someday.....(july 2nd anyone?? : )

....oh, and some happy/washi tape.... preferably in a fun print/cute solid....

....like, ......duh...

....and a new comforter....mine is from at least a decade ago.....

....but probably getting closer to two...


...and because pictures are pretty....


Amber, Alison, Megan, Mirranda, Micaela, Janell, Rach, & me

LG = Life Group (aka: Bible study)

No comments:

Post a Comment