About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

today's prayer

this was my prayer for today :
God please help me to remember this and to live it out during my entire day :

Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?

{1 Corinthians 3:16}


Isn't that just awesome??

Isn't it kinda like, say whaaaa????!

So...
I ask you this:
How can you not live differently after reading that?

I mean, really?!

That is just craziness!
And awesomeness!


If I'm really going to live like this is true in my life,
I must live differently.


I cannot live an apathetic, complacent, or lazy life.


I must live a life that honors God with and through my body
-
during every single moment of my day.

So Lord, please help me live this way today!
and tomorrow..
and the next day..
and the day after that..
and the next day after that.....

It makes me think of this song:
where the spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom,
 
where the spirit of the Lord is, there is healing,
 
where the spirit of the Lord is, there is hope.

Vicky Beeching : Deliverer

No comments:

Post a Comment