About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Sounds of home.....

....little boy drum solos from our next door neighbors garage

....screeching from across the street neighbors parrot
*who supposedly only chirps a little* WHATever

....country music blasting from across the street firefighter neighbor's car
(he always sings loudly & badly while washing his truck -tis hilarious :)

....windchimes from other next door neighbors back porch
*storms always make me think of home bc of the sound the windchimes make in blustery wind :)*

....adolescent singing on American Idol on Wed. and Thurs. nights
*my mom got me hooked -Ah!*


....cats meowing outside my sister's bedroom window

....sigh.....

....this is......home

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment