About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Blame it on the...

This is the way I like to listen to pop music!
 I can be exposed to it, but not overwhelmed or sucked into everything it entails (questionable morals/lyrics).
My kinda music :)


I liked the one from last year soo much!
However, I felt that it had a bit more variety whereas this year's video was very heavy on r&b/artists with multiple songs or I just wasn't familiar with many of them like I was last year (and for good reason).

For comparison's sake.
or Pete's sake.
or whoever:
Last year's Blame It On The Pop


Thoughts?
Comments?
Concerns?

No comments:

Post a Comment