About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Monday, January 3, 2011

attempting un-verboseness

In lieu of a more verbose update,
here is a little look at some of the things I have been looking at lately on this here little internet.
AKA, my tabs that are open right now :)

+ for all of those questions about what I want to do with my life. And what I will now need to do become said professional: Child Life: Getting Certified
+ research about internship locations for said profession: Children's Hospital LA
+ a new, fun song I want to learn: Hazy -Rosi Golan

+ Etsy: Boots, what else?!

+ a DIY I have now wanted to make for a long time: designmom.com

+ a John MacArthur Bible studies I plan on buying asap: John, 1 Corinthians, 2 Corinthians

+a tutorial on: How To Crochet in The Round

+ a disarming, challenging, needed, & timely article: Letter to a Frustrated SingleYoung Woman

+ something to listen to while crocheting!Adventures in Odyssey!

+ google search for an awesome worship song from church last month: Oh, oh, hallelujah

+ an enlightening website regarding sweatshops: laborrights.org

+ another awesome worship song: Deliverer -Vicky Beeching

+ interviews behind the passionate motivation of women in various careers: iwantherjob.com

+ crazy/insane phenomenon from 2006: Social Rank

+ I have liked this for a long time: Live What You Love

+ a fun diy+design+fashion+inspiring blog: a beautiful mess
+ Merry Christmas to me! (a la Target giftcards:) Black Boots
+ and ohmagoodness I want to make these!


So there you go, these are some things that I have been doing lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment