About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

two weeks' notice

I had to find quotes from  Two Weeks' Notice so I decided to share a few of my favorites:

What do you think of this? Too ornate? Or do you think it's... beltacular.

That is not true. I did call Slurpee Heaven. They didn't want you. Heard you had attitude. Said you weren't "Slurpee" material.

And did you tell Billy you loved him? Did you say, 'Billy, I love you'?

People just don't *go* in Volvos.


I think about you in the shower...not in a good way, but in an I'm-so-distracted-I-can't-remember-if-I-washed-my-hair kinda way - so I'll wash my hair twice! So I have a hole in my stomach, I'm running out of shampoo and today is the first day in my life that I did not give a thousand percent on the job. And I hate that feeling.

Come over for some strawberry ice-cream.
Oh, you have Tofutti! You heard what the doctor said, your cholesterol is over 300! You're... basically a solid.

A rolling stone gathers no moss
So you're leaving with your antacids and floss
Our hair we may toss
But we are at a loss...
Because you are the world's best boss. 
 
Lucy: Hi, Mr. Wong, it's Lucy Kelson. I need one No. 13, two No. 7's...
George: [walking back and forth] I can't believe how small this apartment is, it's actually shocking!
Lucy: I need three No. 8's, no garlic...
George: It's a very good thing your parents went to the movies, we'd never have squeezed in!
Lucy: I need one No. 7 and...
George: You realize, I can actually move from one side of this apartment to the other in 6 seconds. Watch this,
[steps off]
George: one...
Lucy Kelson: ...and a No. 11, please. No, actually, this is for two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment