About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

tick tock Tick Tock TICK TOCK TICK TICK

My clock is keeping me awake at night.

How ironic.



I know.

No.
Really.
I know.


The clocks I have had the past year died and I finally replaced my wall clock with a big, shiny, navy blue preppy clock that was surprisingly inexpensive.

But don't let inexpensive shelf prices deceive you like I did.
That darn thing is Not quiet.

I really only noticed the sound my old one made when the hands would get caught.
(which happened all.the.time.)
But this new one?

I hear it while I get in bed.
I hear it as I try in vain to fall asleep.
I hear it when I wake up in the middle of the night for no reason. ugh.
I hear it when I'm trying to wake up in the morning.
I hear it everywhere!............................well not quite.
But honestly, I do hear that thing a ton.
I just don't get why a store I love so much would deceive me with such a cute, little viciously ticking clock!


Done with my rant. Thank you for abliging me.
And to answer your obvious question, Yes, I will be returning my clock (from vicious ticking land) and as quickly as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment