About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

One Hundred

For my one hundredth post, I thought I would spice things up a little!

Here is a list of some favorite songs:
Something Beautiful- Needtobreathe
The Kingdom- Bethany Dillon
Glory to God by a worship leader at church- awesome, awesome song!
Hello Seattle- Owl City
Hey Soul Sister- Train
Take Me As I Am- FM Static
Alive Again- Matt Maher
Forever Love- Francesca Battistelli
On and On- Chason
Stand For You- Jonny Diaz
Live Like We're Dying- Kris Allen
Tik Tok- Key$ha
Whatcha Say- Jason Derulo
Listen Up- Brandon Heath
No Not One- Brandon Heath
Hallelujah- Tenth Avenue North
Yahweh- Hillsong
Let the Waters Rise- Mikeschair
Hallelujah- Mikeschair
Safe- Britt Nicole
Hanging On- Britt Nicole
Have Your Way- Britt Nicole
Corner- Allie Moss
The Chain [Live From Webster Hall]- Ingrid Michaelson
Winter Song- Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson
Folding Chair Regina Spektor
I Want It All- HSM#3
Oklahoma!- orig. Broadway cast

No comments:

Post a Comment