About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

monday



Crazy busy day.

Lots of
phone calls,
e-mails,
places to go,
people to talk to,
&
running around with my head cut off.

But God is certainly good.
Most (if not all) things were taken care of,
people were contacted,
sister made me a sammie to chomp down on the way to work (yep- already not doing to good on my goal to be a better driver),
and I just kept receiving exciting and encouraging news right after each other!

Thank you Lord for an awesome sister who is intrigued by food enough
to find and make uh-mazing meals for us!
Seriously! Thank you Lord for good flavors, yummy food & for taste buds!

Thank you Lord for an encouraging day!
Please guide me in my decisions of what to spend my time on.
You know what that means (worry, hesitancy, & excitement),
what I can handle,
and what I should do.

Thank you for the blessings you have given me.
Reading over my last post, I realize just how many friendships I have made just in the last year and it is astounding! I have spoken with, joked with, and gotten to know some interesting and amazing people that I never thought I would have ever met!
Thank you Lord for those opportunities & lessons.
Please help my witness to still shine through & show me ways I can renew those seeds I hoped to have planted!




And please help me to have self control to actually go to bed earlier tomorrow(er-tonight)!

No comments:

Post a Comment