About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

GOAL!

Putting it out there.

Goal: learn how to play these songs.


The Kingdom- Bethany Dillon
A Voice Calling Out- Bethany Dillon
No Not One- Brandon Heath
Revelation Song- Kari Jobe
All I Need- Bethany Dillon
No Sweeter Name- Kari Jobe
Beautiful- Bethany Dillon
Hallelujah- Bethany Dillon
For My Love- Bethany Dillon
Hallelujah- 10th Avenue North
Before the Throne- Shane & Shane
Save Me- JJ Heller
Only Have One- JJ Heller
All I Need- JJ Heller
Love Never Fails- Brandon Heath
Listen Up- Brandon Heath

No comments:

Post a Comment