About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

A Night at the Movies

Tonight I went to the Three Dollar Theater! and saw Julie & Julia :)
I went with two good friends (Ruby and Wilma), which is always fun.

Anyways, it was such a fun movie!

It was fun to be able to hear the audience all laughing loudly together during the funny parts, squealing at the weird/gross parts, and sighing at the good parts.

Such a fun one!



Aand it made me want to start cooking more! I want to be adventurous, make new things, recipes that sound hard, and even make things that don't necessarily sound very good.

I'm dying to make some scones, cupcakes, lemon cookies (don't get me started on all of the lemon desserts!), spaghetti, and beef bourguignon!

1 comment:

  1. I will conquer beef bourguignon! But I think I'll skip over Aspics. Jelly-like beef crap?! GROSS.

    ReplyDelete