About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Because

Today has been the kind of day
where I slept in late,
read in bed for a long time,
finally got up and dressed.
made an AWESOME french bread turkey grilled cheese sandwich,
blogged,
painted,
dreamed about design ideas for my apt walls,
heated up dinner for the sister,
ate said dinner with her in a jiffy,
stared at the empty sinkS in our kitchen,
blog stalked,
thought about homework,
talked to my mom,
ate a banana at 7:30,
and went to Target to get sprinkles for cupcakes
kind of day.


All because of the many people who have fought for my freedom and for the freedom of those who live in the United States.

Oh, and I finally go to a school that recognizes this day and does not have classes scheduled!

No comments:

Post a Comment