About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Lately & Links

An awesome music video:



< <  ........................................  > >
And this is what happens when you type something out on a keyboard your fingers aren't used to:
Amd tjem tjere
s tje ever [p[i;ar
(supposed to say 'And then there is the ever popular...')

< < ........................................ > >
I find it awesome & highly ironic that The Office airs on the tv after my dad falls asleep with it on.
Especially since he doesn't like the show.
It's like the most awesome poetic justice ever.
......Take that Dad! You're still watching it : )

< < ........................................ > >
This lady is awesome!

Her book is so intriguing and captivating.

< < ........................................ > >
I'm itching to find a cheap plastic platter/plate to make one of these cute things!












< < ........................................ > >
My older sister is way into infomercials.
It's kind of her hobby.
It's her thing with my dad.
I like comics with my dad.
But she likes infomercials with my dad.
No joke, after eating dinner on my birthday, they sat around talking about their favorite infomercials.
We thought they were crazy.


Anyways, I was at her house the other day and she said, "Look! It's my first infomercial purchase! It's a spice rack! Look- it swivels."
Like it was a big accomplishment.
Like getting her first Kitchen Aid mixer or adopting her very own dog. (her 2 other big accomplishments : )
...Geez, she makes me smile.
.....And laugh.....constantly : )


< < ........................................ > >
Apparently when I play tennis or badminton, (which has been a lot in the past two weeks), I tend to kick up my back leg whenever I hit the ball/birdie.
Kind of like how Mia wants her foot to pop when she gets her first kiss in The Princess Diaries.I finally realized that's why my butt hurt so bad after the first time I played badminton with my twin.

So when I played tennis with my older sister and her roommate's brother, they both laughed and made fun of me every time I would kick up my back leg.
It was funny after awhile when we realized that I couldn't return a ball without popping my foot : )Kinda ri-dic-uh-lous!

(I watched this movie maybe 20 times after it came out. I liked it alot. Julie Andrews + a princess + a mustang + a cute boy? =any 7th graders' fantasy : )

< < ........................................ > >
My older sister makes lots of squawks that my Dad affectionately termed her 'chicken squawk' years ago.
She will squawk when she's startled (which is very often), surprised, happy, or frustrated by certain things.
It's pretty funny.

While playing tennis at a court in a park with a nearby enclosed pond area with geese and ducks, she squawked after hitting a ball.
And then a goose honked right back.
It was hilarious.
And awesome!

And when I told her what happened, she smiled really big : )

< < ........................................ > >

On Thursday night, my mom was flipping through the channels on our local-stations-only-tv.
And she found my korean soap opera tv show!
The show includes three characters who are in never-ending chef-type cooking competitions.
And on that night?
Well, they were competing over the best cow carcass?
(Like the kind you see in a meat packing plant...hanging from the ceiling.)
Needless to say, my mom and I were very confused.

And that is what is happening in my neck of the woods. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment