About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

crazy-awesome newness!

So much going on in my life lately.

New friendships, classes, homework, languages, words, responsibilities, a CRAZY schedule, new songs, new verses, new places, new lessons, new routines, new Learning.

NEW.

And CRAZY.
And busy.
And ridiculous.
And nerve-wracking.
And AWESOME!


Studied Romans this morning for quiet time.
Was reminded of this: Micah

In like with this song (and the artist :)

*Turn off music player before watching......or go towards the end of the player and listen to the recently added stuff by F+TM*

Currently in like with these artists too:
Kerrie Roberts, Manafest,
F+TM, Jenny & Johnny,
Seabird, Chris August

Back in like with these artists too!
Group 1 Crew, Stellar Kart,
Hawk Nelson, The Afters,
FFH, Jason Gray,
Norah Jones, Molly Jenson

No comments:

Post a Comment