About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

All the time....

It's all about priorities isn't it?

Lately I have been.....

reading, studying, and thinking a ton,
watching way too many shows online (cutting back on that),
checking FB waay too addictively (on a FB fast right now),
enjoying precious chunks of time with friends I don't get to see often,
needing tons of sleep,
working, studying, and doing lots,
not checking the blogs I like quite as tenaciously,
not shopping nearly as much,
not stalking/creeping on people as much (via blogs & FB)<
reading my Bible much, MUCH more!
.....learning about life, people, myself, and God.

And you know what?
When it comes down to that last line, I'm pretty sure some of my proactive steps at prioritizing my life has been much more healthy lately. Good, right?!

Living, loving, and learning.
Yep, I think I'm on a good track to spiritual healthiness.

God is good, all the time.
All the time, God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment