About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ugh.

double ugh.

I almost fainted at the hospital today.

ugh.

Soo frustrated with myself.
So frustrated that I let myself get that close to passing out.
So frustrated that I almost fainted when I was watching a procedure I have seen a dozen times.
ugh.
So frustrated that I even went today.
So frustrated that I wake up feeling better and then feel horribly cruddy within an hour.
So frustrated that I have felt so cruddy for so long.
So frustrated that I have wasted so much time lately.
So frustrated that I have so much to do lately.
So frustrated that all I can think about is what I can cut short, what I can put off another day, what I can get out of.
So frustrated for being so frustrated.

ugh...
and definitely,
............double ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment