About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Another strange citing from the library

This week while I was at work in the library, I saw two people.

Now these people were rather nice looking and seemed to be observing library rules very well. (No running and only talking very quietly.)
However, I noticed a strange thing when they turned around.
They were smoking.

As in, holding a cigarette, sucking it in, and then blowing smoke out in a puff.
As in, smoking inside a library.
As in, smoking inside of a building.
As in, smoking in a public place, in California!

It was just so preposterous! And looking around, I didn't see anyone else observing this strange event.
Craziness!


*Disclaimer: I am not making these anecdotes up people! I have observed all of these events personally. They are just too crazy not to share!*

No comments:

Post a Comment