About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Daisies


I have discovered over the past few years that when I get stressed I:
don't eat
don't sleep
don't exercise
don't drink water
don't talk to my friends/family &
I don't read my Bible.

All of these things, does not add up to a happy, fulfilled, efficient, or pleasant Grace.

Seriously, I know.

Remembering this, over the past few weeks I have seen how I have literally been making myself feel sick from all of the stress, busyness, and things I have to do.

Life becomes bleak, arduous, a task and not a joy. Smiling, laughing, thanking, & sharing in joy are difficult things to do. Yuck. How pointless, inconceivable, and deceitful. When I start believing these things, I am believing lies, not asking God to lead my life, and I let Satan rule over my hurt- letting little things trigger and fester into worries that overwhelm me.

Nope, that's just not me. Life is a time and joyful space to glorify God, smile, feel the warmth of the sun on my skin, and share conversation with friends and strangers alike.
Life for me is daisies, because 'daisies are just the friendliest flower!' according to Kathleen Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment