About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Okay God,

....you got me thinking!

I want to know my holy discontent so badly that sometimes I feel that I'm simply choosing it sometimes. When I hear someone speak about something that they are passionate about, I find myself relating, nodding my head, and thinking 'yes! Something does need to change!'

Hmmmm......yes, I'm struggling but I'm getting there. And okay, God. I have a few ideas and I think that this might be one of them. I mean, I'm already a super shopaholic and impulse shopper, so maybe this is what you're trying to tell me? Along with being a good steward of my money for the advantages it brings for my future, maybe I should be a good steward of the items that I am buying.


So, here it is...enjoy and be changed, forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment