About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Not at Target

While visiting my friend at the children’s hospital that she works at, there was a loud noise and flashing lights that went off in the main lobby area. The intercom said that there was a code red.
After some people walked in, a woman looked at me and said irritatingly, “Why is that noise going off?!” (You could just hear the disgust dripping in her voice.)
Her friend said, “It’s because we walked in through these doors.”

‘Right,’ I thought, ‘that’s exactly what happened.’ Think about it, noises go off like that at a store if someone shoplifts. Think about why people are in hospitals. I don’t think it is to shop.

We weren't at a Target.

No comments:

Post a Comment