About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Holy Discontent :

Holy Discontent:

So many thoughts, so many emotions.
I don't have the strength to write it all down right now.

But you know what God?
I'm thinking about it.
In the quiet of my heart and when I still my mind,
I am thinking about it and what Your will is for me.

Please continue to push me, mold me, challenge me, and open my eyes to see the world around me. Please allow me to know when to take the secret thoughts inside my heart out to share with the world.
Please hold me accountable to those thoughts once I share them.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment