About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

If you give a mouse a cookie....

.then you'll end up making a gingerbread house.
...Then you'll have to watch a sappy, girly movie to relax after all your hard work.
......And...then you'll drive home at 2 o'clock in the morning and truly pray you make it home alive. ........at least you'll get all green lights though.
_____________________________________________________________
Don't you just love little moments shared with friends?
For instance, a conversation with that certain person does not even have to include any words. How cool and weird is that?! Sometimes only a few words are needed while at other times, a simple look will do.
Tonight's little moments....

...."Rachel!"
...."I know!"
....singing under breath
...."Next week, tomorrow!"

And....
....."I wish I had a group of four friends like that."
.....a glance
.....a smile


Who knows the next time someone will say something that will totally resonate with you in a completely different and unintentioned way?
Look for those moments and
cherish them.


To those friends that I can have these conversations with.....I love you.
..................................................................................BRMW, WWS, BSF

1 comment:

  1. awww. tonight was fun. What loveliness are you making for dinner tomorrow? Okay, I need to get my sleep for my big day of finals tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete