About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Nothing and Everything

This weekend was when I did nothing and everything.
Friday was a Furlough day at school and then Monday was Memorial Day, so.....
I had a four day weekend!!

Woohoo!
And in that time, I did quite a lot of nothing and quite a lot of everything!
Friday: nothingness, odds-n-ends, drove to Hanford to meet up with the seesters, where we.......
ate a humongous dinner at Superior (deviled egg sand which, potato chips, large chocolate shake!)
Saturday: yummy bfast made a la seesters and got ready for.......
ur grandparents came into town! which was a real treat!
(they never come up north and they never spend time with just us granddaughters!) We talked for a bit, played with Milo (who came along with his Mom: Kelly), and then went to.....
Ihop! Where we had a yummy and entertaining lunch paid for by Grandpa :)
Then we went outside, took some pictures, and got into the car, drove for a loong time to find ice cream at......
RiteAid! Quickly licked up the melting treat and went a few streets over to.....
the library! Quick but fun stop at the Woodward Park Library where there are always great movies, magazines, and books! Then we got in the car and took a short ride over to......
Woodward Park! Took Milo to the dog park, laid in the shade for a bit, and then

No comments:

Post a Comment