About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Song-sies

Here are some current faves.
Some new, some old, I tried to find good videos for each one!

Your Love : Brandon Heath

Closer : Shawn McDonald ........ acoustic version

For Those Who Wait : Fireflight

Freedom : Run Kid Run  ....soo good! And it includes a verse that is similar to my memory verse for the week! Gal. 5: 16
.. {So I say, live by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the sinful nature.} ..

Something Holy : Stellar Kart

Yahweh : Hillsong

Beautiful : Phil Wickham

The Earth Is Yours : Gungor

As Long As You're Mine : Wicked

No comments:

Post a Comment