About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beautiful

Beautiful. Beautiful.
I am lost for more to say.


Self doubt. Not measuring up.
Making judgments, assumptions.
Spitting out words that 'sound right.'
This is not of you.

I just want to worship you my Lord.
I just want to dwell in who you are.
May this be my prayer. My cry. My thought. My breath.
Beautiful. Beautiful.

You are so much bigger than my thoughts.
Than hers. Than the fact that I don't feel like I fit in. Belong. Matter.

You are so much bigger. & Beautiful.

Beautiful. Beautiful.

Help me to get out of myself. To turn to you.
To see the bigness of You. & to forget me. What I want. What I feel. What I think. Everything that replaces You with me, self-doubt, lies, & Satan.

Beautiful. B e a u t i f u l! I am lost for more to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment