About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Psalm 86:12

Ever not want to hear something because then it would be true?
It would be real?
It would be life?

I am a runner. When something comes my way and it scares me, I like to run and hide.
Rather than dealing with uncomfortable, uncontrolable, or undesirable things, people, and situations, I may make preliminary decisions and then I will sweep the whole thing under the rug. I do not like this about myself and I work at changing.
I try not to be unconfrontational about most things in life, but some things are just too much. Too big. Too scary.
But hiding from the world does not make it stop existing. Life goes on in the midst of tragedy, people learn to cope, survive, and live. Life continues because it is. It just is.

Thank God for his Sovereign control, power, and plans over life.
I praise him for that.

Psalm 86:12
I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever.

Great Is Your Love -Ross King
I will praise you, oh Lord my God
With all of my heart I'll glorify your name forever.

I will praise you, oh Lord my God
(Great is your, love to me)
With all of my heart I'll glorify your name forever.
(You have delivered me)

Just to know you is to be alive,
Your love has lifted me up from my grave
You have rescued me from sin and I
Am blown away, its all that I can do to say...

Hear the passion of my prayer oh God
I have a desperate need to praise Your name
Your forgiveness and your mercy are
The only way, that I can get to you to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment