About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

365

I have always wanted to do one of those photo-a-day projects.

However, the main reason I tend to stay away from such projects is because they become just that, a project.

In lieu of this project, I am going to take on another type of yearlong project....doing my origami calendar! As this is the second time I have received this as a Christmas gift, I am going to try to tackle it again. Although this time I want to make it past May or somewhere around the time I stopped doing my first one :)

So, yes, it's out there.
I'm going to do it.
And now, anyone with access to the Internet may now hold me accountable to this silly goal of mine.



I might even throw in a picture or two to fulfill my goal of origami and to fulfill my desire to photograph a year of my life. But I just don't know. We'll have to wait and see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment