About Me

My photo
Hi. You found me. Thanks for clicking over! Sit and stay awhile..... This is the view from my window... As I move around my little valley I call 'home,' I've had many different views & this is the one that I keep coming back to.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fever Pitch

Quotes from a movie I watched last night, Fever Pitch.

-Number eight: I like sometimes you talk out of the side of your mouth a little bit. And it's like- it's like an adorable stroke victim.
-I do?
-No, it's very cute. It really is.

-It's like, "Hey, how about sometimes I like to be years old. "
- Yeah.
- I like being part of something that's bigger than me-than I.
It's good for your soul to invest in something that you can't control.

-You're a romantic.
-Hmm?
-You have a lyrical soul. You can love under the best and worst conditions.

The last part sounds like a fortune cookie or a horoscope.

No comments:

Post a Comment